Buying a home at the Oxford couldn’t be simpler.
The Oxford offers flexible payment terms for its property acquisition. The options include Self-Financing and Mortgage Loan Facility.
- Arrange a visit to The Oxford with a Sales and Marketing executive (optional)
- Fill and submit an application form with selection of a preferred house type
- Receive an offer letter from the sales team within 48 hours
- Pay a non-refundable committal fee of USD 5,000. (The committal fee is part of the total price of the house)
- Sign offer letter and submit
- Sign sales and purchase agreement when initial 20% payment is made.
- Property handed over after full payments have been made
You will be required to pay the cost of the house within 6, 12 or 18 months. Below are the payment plans
- 6 Months – 40% 40% 20%
- 12 Months – 20% 40% 40%
- 18 Months – 20% 15% 15% 15% 15% 20%
We are happy to facilitate the acquisition of a mortgage loan from Ghana Home Loans, Ecobank, HFC, Stanbic Bank, or any other financial institution of your choice.
For this payment option, the client will be required to pay a minimum of 20% deposit as indicated by mortgage institution and submit the supporting mortgage facility letter to us for processing.
Most mortgage institutions give you up to 15 years to pay back in monthly installments. With this you can move in while paying.